We will observe social distancing and masks are required.
If you plan to attend worship service in the building:
- Face masks are required, we will have extras available if you don’t have your own
- Please do your best to maintain social distancing
- Worship center seating has been marked to indicate number of people and location where individuals, couples and families/households (up to 4 people) may sit in accordance with social distancing rules.
- If you or someone you have been around is ill, please stay home.
- Facebook live streaming.
- The sermon will continue to be posted on ACC’s website. Main floor, balcony and elevator will be open for use, but please avoid going downstairs until further notice.
To help you stay connected with your church family, we offer the following opportunities:
- The office will be staffed for regular hours Monday – Thursday, 8 am to noon.
The FOOD PANTRY is back to regular hours Monday’s ONLY 9 am 11:45 am.
- Sealed Communion cups with wafers will be utilized to reduce germs from passing the plate.
- The weekly 9 am MONDAY MORNING PRAYER GROUP is meeting in the church basement. Contact Pastor Delbert or Judy Weidert for instructions on how to participate.
You are welcome...
Sunday Worship Opportunities
(Sunday School) Classes for all ages.
2 Adult Bible Fellowship classes downstairs (ABF)
Children's Sunday School in the Education Building (ARK)
(Birth to 3rd birthday)
during worship service and classes.
(weekly except 1st Sunday of each month)
3 - 5 years old in the Nursery, Room B,
Kindergarten through 5th grade in the modular building ("Ark")